Business ConsultantAll Home Office Positions
White Spot Limited is looking for a Business Consultant (Regional Manager) to join our dynamic, driven, and energetic Senior Operations Leadership Team.
Locally and privately owned, headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, White Spot is Canada’s longest-running restaurant chain. Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies (Platinum Member), Gold Winner of the 2021 Canadian Franchise Association Awards of Excellence in Franchising, one of BC’s Best-Loved Brands (Ipsos)-White Spot offers a unique combination of stability and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a company, we focus on continuous innovation to create memorable experiences for our guests and team members. We strive to create an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people, and to integrate fun into the work we do. We motivate, lead and hold our operators accountable for operational excellence.
As a Business Consultant, you will play a key leadership role in planning, developing, and delivering strategic initiatives that support our business objectives. This role will oversee multiple locations, which will include a blend of both corporate and franchise restaurants.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A charismatic achiever with at least 5 years multi-unit experience in hospitality
- A passion for food, beverage and all things related to hospitality
- Excellent communicator-verbal and written skills
- Proven track record of training and developing teams and future leaders
- Action oriented, has a quick and adaptive approach to solving problems
- Consciously fosters positive relationships and embraces diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about the use of technology to drive remarkable experiences and innovative outcomes
- Analytic with a strong track record of setting targets and delivering results
- Influencer and change agent
- Solid understanding of finances, P&L’s, income statements and cashflow
- Applied business acumen
Why White Spot
- Competitive compensation package including industry leading benefit plan
- Personal and professional development and growth
- Opportunity to lead change
- Work within a team that fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- An organization that values family and community
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.