Kitchen ManagerAll Restaurant Management Positions
Are you excited to try something new and fresh? At R+D Kitchen you’ll be introducing yourself and your guests to the best and next of White Spot and so much more!
This could be just the spot for you if you’re passionate about food and beverage and hospitality, value working with high quality locally sourced fresh ingredients, and like the idea of being part of an exciting new concept that builds off the success of White Spot.
The Kitchen Manager of R +D Kitchen by White Spot has a tremendous opportunity to chart new ground-both establishing R + D as a high-profile successful operation and contributing to the overall growth and evolution of the White Spot brand.
We offer competitive compensation, a leading benefits package, and a great environment in which to learn and grow.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Managers are responsible for:
- Hiring and training team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
- Minimum 2 years experience as a kitchen manager
- Passion for food and commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail and eye for presentation
- Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- A proven record of training and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and a winning attitude
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Fresh and local have always been a big part of the White Spot experience, and now, our R + D Kitchen is taking that to a completely new level, collaborating with our community of chefs, farmers, growers, and brewers. Located at the Amazing Brentwood in Burnaby, R+D Kitchen is a place to socialise, connect with friends and family, and be food and beverage curious – enjoying the most popular White Spot classics while being the first to experience new and innovative menu items, some of which could make their way to a White Spot menu. Our team will experience fun new twists, discover interesting flavours, and enjoy good company, and so will our guests
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.