White Spot is a great place to visit for any meal occasion and it is a wonderful place to work. In fact, we are currently looking for Kitchen Managers for our Central Saanich location.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that generally have a staff of between 50 and 100.
Kitchen Managers are responsible for:
- Promoting a passion for, and knowledge about, food within kitchen and service staff and the management team
- Recruitment, training and development, scheduling and performance management of kitchen staff
- Developing and participating in a positive working environment and maintaining open communication between management and staff, and between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Ensuring all standards and policies are followed, including those related to food safety, food preparation, timing, cleanliness, and health and safety
- Achieving financial targets related to the back of the house, including food and labour cost