Assistant ManagerAll Restaurant Management Positions
White Spot is a great place to visit for any meal occasion and it is a wonderful place to work. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager at the Chilliwack Location.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100. As an Assistant Manager you are an integral part of the operating team.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Managers are responsible for:
- Hiring and training team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
- Hands on with operations
- Minimum 2 years experience as a restaurant manager or Supervisor’s role
- Passion for service and commitment to quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- A proven record of training and developing a team
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- High energy and a winning attitude
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning – “The Spot for Everyone” and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work for an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best loved brands
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.