General ManagerAll Restaurant Management Positions
Do you enjoy working in a friendly family-like environment? How about making a difference and leading a team? White Spot is renowned as a place for everyone and every occasion, and for providing a warm welcome, familiar comfort, and unique tasting food. We’re an iconic brand, the longest running restaurant chain in Canada, and we’re proud of our special history and the role we play in our communities.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100. As a General Manager you have a tremendous opportunity to make an impact within your restaurant and your community.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, all White Spot Managers are responsible for:
- Hiring and training their team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
- Minimum 2 years experience as a restaurant manager
- Passion for service and commitment to quality
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- A proven record of training and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- High energy and a passion for excellence
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Industry leading benefit package including Extended Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and RRSP
- Inclusion in our corporate events such as the Annual Conference & Awards Banquet, Holiday party, etc.
- Access to Perks program that offers discounts to various attractions, events, shopping, travel, and more.
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership workshops for growth and development
- Extensive E-Learning training
Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning – “The Spot for Everyone” and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work for an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best loved brands
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.