Kitchen ManagerAll Restaurant Management Positions
Join the Spot for everyone! White Spot is a great place to visit for any meal occasion and it is a wonderful place to work. We are currently looking for a Kitchen Manager at our Penticton location.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Managers are responsible for:
- Hiring and training team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
- Minimum 2 years experience as a kitchen manager
- Passion for food and commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail and eye for presentation
- Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements
- A proven record of training and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and a winning attitude
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning – “The Spot for Everyone” and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- As a Kitchen Manager, receive 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year
- We offer professional development opportunities through our ITA accredited Red Seal Program. We are the only hospitality organization in BC accredited to provide this training in-house
- Have the chance to work for an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best loved brands
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.