Restaurant ManagerAll Restaurant Management Positions
Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning – “The Spot for Everyone” and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work for an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best loved brands
Do you enjoy working in a friendly family-like environment? How about making a difference? White Spot is renowned as a place for everyone and every occasion, and for providing a warm welcome, familiar comfort, and unique tasting food. We’re an iconic brand, the longest running restaurant chain in Canada, and we’re proud of our special history and the role we play in our communities.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Restaurant Managers are responsible for:
- Hiring and training their team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
Previous supervisory experience * Passion for service and commitment to quality * Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements * A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements * A proven record of training and developing a team * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * High energy and a winning attitude * Commitment to continuous learning and improvement