Restaurant SupervisorAll Restaurant Management Positions
Why White Spot?
- Unique market positioning – “The Spot for Everyone” and a welcoming, dynamic environment
- We offer professional development opportunities through our ITA accredited Red Seal Program. We are the only hospitality organization in BC accredited to provide this training in-house.
- Have the chance to work with an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best loved brands.
Do you enjoy working in a friendly family-like environment? How about working collaboratively with other managers and training team members? White Spot is renowned as a place for everyone and every occasion, and for providing a warm welcome, familiar comfort, and unique tasting food. We’re an iconic brand, the longest running restaurant chain in Canada, and we’re proud of our special history and the role we play in our communities.
White Spot managers operate high volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and that generally have a total team of between 50 and 100.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Supervisor’s are responsible for:
- Training team members
- Creating a positive welcoming environment for their team
- Maintaining the highest standards of service, cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” approach always
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
Passion for food and commitment to quality * Conceptual understanding of restaurant operational controls and financial statements * A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WorkSafe requirements * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * High energy and a winning attitude * Commitment to continuous learning and improvement * Previous supervisory experience