Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests, and employees is paramount – in fact, it’s our #1 priority!
White Spot is a proud British Columbian company that has been rooted in our province’s hospitality landscape for almost a century. We appreciate your loyalty over the years and are grateful for your unwavering support and trust in White Spot and Triple O’s.
With your safety and satisfaction at heart, our stringent safety protocols align with those set out by Provincial Health Officer and WorksafeBC. Effective September 13, 2021, the BC Provincial Health Order requires all guests aged 12 years and older, dining inside or on patios of licensed restaurants that offer table service, to provide proof of vaccination. Guests aged 19 years and older also need to provide a valid government photo ID. For full details on the order, including what proof to present visit https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html. If you don’t want to provide proof of vaccine status, you are welcome to do takeout or delivery, or enjoy our drive-in carlot service.
The following protocols also exist within our restaurants:
- Sanitizing stations available.
- Enhanced hourly cleaning/disinfecting protocols of our dining rooms and kitchens.
- For our guests added comfort, we have retained some of our plexiglass barriers between tables.
- Comprehensive safety training for team members.
- Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
- Effective July 29, additional measures have been implemented to align with the Provincial Health Order for the Central Okanagan, including mandatory mask wearing & party size limits. Details can be found here.
- Effective August 25, the Provincial Health Order requires masks to be worn at all times, unless seated, for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) for indoor dining throughout BC.
- Effective September 7, additional measures have been implemented to align with the Provincial Health Order for Northern BC, including mandatory mask wearing & party size limits. Details can be found here.
- Effective September 20, in order to continue providing dine in service to our guests in Alberta, White Spot is participating in the Restrictions Exemption program. Details can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/REP.
For more information on the Provincial Health Orders, including any exceptions to the orders please visit gov.bc.ca/covid
If you have any questions regarding our Safety Protocols, please contact us at whitespot.ca/contact