Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests, and employees is paramount – in fact, it’s our #1 priority!
White Spot is a proud British Columbian company that has been rooted in our province’s hospitality landscape for almost a century. We appreciate your loyalty over the years and are grateful for your unwavering support and trust in White Spot and Triple O’s.
With your safety and satisfaction at heart, our stringent safety protocols align with those set out by Provincial Health Officer and WorksafeBC. The following protocols exist within our restaurants:
- Sanitizing stations available.
- Enhanced hourly cleaning/disinfecting protocols of our dining rooms and kitchens.
- For our guests added comfort, we have retained some of our plexiglass barriers between tables.
- Comprehensive safety training for team members.
- Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
- Effective March 11, 2022, the BC Provincial Health Order removed the mandatory mask mandate, therefore, we will no longer require guests to wear masks in our restaurants; however, guests and staff are free to wear masks if they choose to do so. Full details on the new restrictions can be found here.
- Effective April 8, 2022, the BC Provincial Health Order removed the requirement to provide proof of vaccination to access businesses, events and services. Full details can be found here.
For more information on the Provincial Health Orders, including any exceptions to the orders please visit gov.bc.ca/covid
If you have any questions regarding our Safety Protocols, please contact us at whitespot.ca/contact